Saturday, January 19, 2013

PSM Enterprises spotlights Author Anthony " Death Row" Chambers

NEVER AGAIN


January 19, 2013 is a special day for RATHSI Publishing Author, Anthony "Death Row" Chambers. Today marks 10 years of uninterrupted freedom from behind the penal system bars after serving 22 years in the Florida Prison System.
















Death Row has completely changed his life to become a productive citizen and lives by the daily mantra of " Never Again."
Since his release from prison, Death Row has achieved many unexpected accomplishments and beat the odds of many convicted felons and expectations of the penal system. This in part to the success of his book, " Men Behind Bars."








PSM Enterprises and RATHSI Publishing sat down with Death Row on this historic anniversary and discussed the past 10 Years and the forthcoming release of his new book, "Fighting For The Growth of Our Youth."

This is an emotional time for me. I have never been out of the penal system this long. My father and mother suffered a lot of pain from me in those years prior to prison, the years in prison, but now, I bring them joy. I have my health, sanity, dignity, but most of all, I have my freedom. Can you imagine, walking into prison and believing that you will NEVER get out--alive. My mother got a chance to see me free, that make me emotional.

Now, I'm an author, a home owner, a husband, and a productive citizen. I can't vote, but I'm active in the community with the youth and the church.

These next 10 years, I want to dedicate to reaching the youth and letting them know the real stories that this hip hop music and urban legends don't really share. The life behind bars that they should not be running towards. I want to use my life as a roadmap that they don't have to follow, but can be a deterrent for them. I am the example, the poster child of the past. Now, I'm hope for the future.

It's time to let "Death Row" go and time for Anthony L. Chambers to live.

More more information, speaking engagements and books, contact Anthony L. Chambers, email: rowstatees@yahoo.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Mr. Anthony L. Chambers for beating the odds and changing his life. I believe that GOD puts u in certain situations not for the bad but for the good to build character...u are a living testimony dont loose ur faith..keep striving for success because u my friend are a total success thank u for ur knowledge and wisdom!!!